Friday, July 14, 2006

I just bought the best book EVER

It's a book that has 108 projects to do with a t-shirt. It combines all the things I love about craft projects. Very little (if any) sewing and fashion. It also is done and dusted in about an hour which is exactly my flea-like attention span.

I've been having so much fun with this thing. I made 4 cute new tops and one backpack. I mean who doesn't have t-shirts that they don't ever wear. Scott has a bunch that errr... shrunk over the years and I have a bunch that I never wear from running races. Too big, boxy and boring. Now I have some adorable tops I can actually wear. "National Capital Race Weekend 5K competitor" tank tops for all. For an hour of my "precious" time, I get a one of a kind halter top that looks really really nice. There is no downside.

So for those days when you are stuck indoors because of the rain (or heat like today), it's a great timewaster and you get "new" something out of it. I think it would be a great gift for a teenager too. Anyway, that's my PSA for today. Because I just got through making Project 33- Tying Game (no sewing at all), I look adorable and I thought you'd all like to know.

kxx

No comments: