Wednesday, August 9, 2006

My bizarre list of crushes

Just like any woman I get crushes on stars. Naturally, being happily married I would never act on them but it's a gas to go window shopping even though you're not buying anything. Ladies? Who's with me?

I usually like handsome yet quirky looking guys that no one would dispute or guys who aren't popular in North America. I'm talking to you Arjun. Don't ever tell me that East Indian men aren't hot. But lately I've noticed a disturbing trend in my liking guys that aren't at all good looking. I'm starting to wonder if I should have my eyes checked. But forget the eyes. The heart wants what it wants.

Here are some men I recently find myself drooling over. Don't judge me. Okay go ahead. If I didn't want judging I wouldn't have posted this would I?

Dr. Phil. I know, he's a chicken fried meanie but I find him hot as hell. How's that workin' for you?

Gordon Ramsay. Never has a stream of constant cursing sounded like sweet nothings. He can come to my house and yell at me for making lumpy mashed potatoes anytime.

Josh Blue. Something about his crazy eyes and his non-functioning right arm. Yummy.

Travis from "So You Think You Can Dance". He moves like a dream and is gayer than a parade. What can I say? I'm a smitten kitten.

Adam Savage. Yup, the red headed Mythbuster. He's wickedly funny and smart as anything. So who needs eyebrows, anyway?

Patrick Stewart. Just plain hot *and* captain of a Starship? Set phasers on sexy.

Shakira. Yes, she's a girl. Deal with it. Not crazy about her music and most guys would find her pretty but I'm not a guy. That's why she's here.

So there you go. My birthday wish list of freaks and geeks. Sometimes I wonder about myself. Because even after seeing this list in print I'm not embarrassed. I'm more in need of a cold cloth on my forehead. Sigh.

kxx

No comments: