Thursday, October 12, 2006

My boys share their underwear

Is that a bad thing? It isn't strange to me but I mentioned it in passing to someone and she was totally grossed out.

Here's my thinking: they share a room and a chest of drawers. They're also the same size. When they throw their dirty gonchies in the hamper, it's not like they go digging in there the next day to get new, they just look in their underwear drawer full of clean laundry. So what's the big deal?

If I had thought about it at shopping time I'd have bought one colour for Elliott and another for Henry but I didn't. So suck it. They'd still share the same drawer, anyway, so where's the problem? Am I a freak? Should I be causing undue stress on myself by separating their undies? I just don't get it. It's one thing if they're strangers or college roommates but they're little kid brothers. I just don't understand her reaction. Should I be more disgusted by this?

kxx

No comments: