Sunday, November 12, 2006

Funny things I overheard today

As I was getting dressed for work this morning, Henry walked in on me in the bathroom. He said "Mummy, you have a giant wedgie!!" I was wearing a thong at the time.

On our way to meet my Internet friend Chris(topher), Audrey and Henry asked if Robert (his 3 year old son) would be there. They squealed with joy when I said yes and started a loud extended chorus of "CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!" all the way down the Queensway that had me in stitches. Hm. I guess you had to be there for that one.

Audrey and Henry were discussing which birds they wanted to be. Henry wanted to be a blue jay. Audrey thought maybe birds weren't the way to go since they'd have to eat worms and bugs. I explained that to birds, bugs and worms are like french fries. She replied "All right, I'll be a bird. Also, having babies won't hurt as much either." Wha? Where'd that come from? Too funny.

I love this family.

kxx

No comments: