Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Halloween hangover

We had about 5 knocks on the door and maybe 10 kids in all. And with the 20 bags of home made caramel corn and box of 100 mini chocolate bars, we have a few things left over. Oh and I can't forget to mention the yes sir, yes sir, three bags full of junk that the kids brought home. We haven't even cut the pumpkin cake I made. Needless to say we're pinging with sugar over here.
The kids literally crashed last night. After storytime Henry wouldn't leave Audrey's bed and slept there all night.

All day today I was running errands and taking grocery bags of candy along as I went. I took a bag to the gym (it's amazing how fit people like to eat crap LOL!) and I had a job interview so I took a bribe (I mean BAG) of chocolates (only the good stuff) to the store. The interview went really well, by the way. I think the chocolate put me over the top. I got a good feeling from them, actually. I may have a job, people. You know I'll keep you posted.

Later I'm taking a bag over to the seniors residence near my place. What toothless octogenarian wouldn't love a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop and some caramel toffee? Oh and I should throw in some of my caramel corn, too. Hee.

kxx

No comments: