Sunday, November 5, 2006

My first ever Sunday blog

My cold is lifting and I'm feeling better and thank goodness because I still had to work. There was a conflict with Elliott's hockey so I had to take Audrey and Henry with me to work as well as take a taxi. Yuck. It sucks taking a cab to the Y since it costs about $20 and I get paid $16 for my 2 hours. I have to keep reminding myself that I do it for the free Y membership. Although now that I have the new day job I don't know when I'll actually get to work out. I hate going at night. Maybe Saturday and Sunday mornings?

Tomorrow is my first day at the consignment store. I'm excited but not nervous. This job also cuts into my baking time. We actually bought cookies yesterday. Being home at 3pm means I can make supper with no problems but cakes, cookies and special breads (like my mall pretzels) will be a no go. We all have to make sacrifices, right? And just think: we can afford to buy Oreos again. Mmmmm....

kx

No comments: