Friday, December 29, 2006

Another wonderful morning

Last night my neighbours had an open house and it was a ball. Scott and Elliott came late and left early because of hockey last night and early this morning. They are still out. The Bell Capital Cup is a big deal around here right now. Anyway, Henry, Audrey and I stayed out until midnight and Audrey is still sleeping at 11:00. So it's just me and my Henry hanging out. I've got the Smiths moaning on in the background (thanks Chris), the sun is brightly shining and my belly is full of egg nog and cinnamon roll. Perfect.

Henry is now bugging me incessantly about playing on miniclip and my bathroom is starting to smell like one in a European bus station so I'm making this a short one. Having only one goal a day is a pretty good way to accomplish everything you need to do. I swear, I can't wait to retire. This is the life...

kxx


Currently listening:The Very Best of the SmithsBy The SmithsRelease date: 07 June, 2001