Monday, January 8, 2007

Aaah, yes!

Everything's back to normal. The kids are getting ready for school, Scott's at work and I'm all dressed and ready to go. Love it. I think I'm the only one in the world who loves getting back to work after a holiday. I'm just a big fan of routines and schedules.

Montréal was fun. I always love to go. We had a great visit with my dad and even got to go shopping. Unfortunately nothing for your's truly but lots for the kids and for me just being at the mall is like a tonic.

We visited daddy's old neighbour Eusebio and his family too. They're Portuguese and gave us a gallon (!) of homemade wine. We had dinner before we got there but they just kept feeding us more and more food. The gluttony was truly on a biblical scale. I actually gained .5 a pound over the weekend.

I'll post a couple of photos tomorrow. Have yourselves a fabu day and if this is your first day back at work this year, don't work too hard. You don't want to strain anything...

kxx