Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My oddities

I got this blog a few weeks ago (Thanks KC) and I thought it may be fun to try and find 6 things you don't already know about me. Especially since I tell you guys every little thing about myself from when my cycle is to what's for dinner. Actually the fun would be mostly for me and not you. But anyway, here I go...

1. I almost always have my toenails painted. I find that they look like Little Orphan Annie's eyes if they aren't. In the spirit of honesty, right now they aren't but they are seriously bugging me every time I see them.

2. I love reading books but hate library books. The idea that tons of people have touched my novel skeeves me out. And I hate passing on or giving away my books. Even those I don't particularly like. I think I still have every book I've ever read.

3. I hate quiet. A radio or tv has to be on even if I'm not paying attention.

4. I won't shower more than once a day. Even if I do something particularly sweaty of grimy. There are so many post-shower cremes and potions that I hate to do it more than I need to.

5. Everyone knows I'm a hugger. But what you don't know is that while I'm hugging you, I'm smelling you and your clothes. I love the smell of Bounce or any strong fabric softener. If I like the way you smell, I'll say so. If I don't you won't hear a peep.

6. I sleep on my stomach with the duvet completely covering my head. Except for a little tiny hole only big enough for my nose and mouth.

Loving you,

kxx