Thursday, January 4, 2007

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

I have nothing today that pertains to that title but it popped into my head yesterday and it made me giggle so I thought I'd share with the class.

So when do you brush your teeth? I brush the minute I wake up just before I hop into the shower. When I'm done with my shower it helps me feel super fresh and clean. I recently slept over at a friend's house and she wondered why I wasn't eating breakfast right away. See that's a by-product of brushing early. The minty toothpaste flavour makes me put off eating for about 30 minutes. And there's no way I'd eat without brushing first. Yuck. So one way or another, I'll wait for a while before breakfast.

I know there was a fascinating reason why I brought that up but it escapes me. What the hell? 2007 is definitely not a good bloggy year so far. Up to now I've pretty much wished you a happy new year, filled out an internet form and mistakenly thought I had agoraphobia. Not my best work. I know they all can't be Pulitzer Prize nominees but this is ridiculous. I think I need some perspective. My one year blogiversary's coming up soon and I've got to shine. Not unlike my lovely teeth. Oh my God. I need to drop this.

kxx