Thursday, January 11, 2007

"You are the perfect wife for me"


This is what Scott said to me last night. It's a compliment that warmed me right down to my cockles. Just what are cockles, anyway? BRB... I'm going to google it... here we go. Sweet.


Anyway, it was such a lovely thing to say. I mean we often say "I love you" or something like it ("You big dummy" springs to mind) but he has never in all our years together said something that made me feel so special. Especially when the dialogue that preceded it was a long, gross and truly bizarre ramble on my part about torn "poop-shoots" and weird bowel movements (seriously and don't ask). Where did it come from? I mean the compliment, not the poop.


Needless to say I think he's awesome. And the perfect husband for me. I'm super lucky.


kxx