Friday, April 13, 2007

Morning!

Yes, it is. It's morning. Yup. Uh huh.

Well, you got me. I'm in the hell that is writers block. I've even played that Rocky punching game that's really a disguised ad. Looks like it's another stream-of-consciousness blog. Sorry guys!

*I'm listening to Live88.5 radio station. They're playing "Famous Last Words" by My Chemical Romance. They're way overrated.

*Henry just came up and told me to make sure I signed his report card and sent it back to school. Good remembering, H.

*I'm wearing one of many favourite lipsticks: Revlon Colorstay #340. It's called Divine Port Wine. If you're in the market for a long lasting lipstick, that's the one for you.

*Okay, I just stepped away from the computer as I just remembered I hadn't made my lunch and I'm leaving in about 2 minutes.

I've really gotta go... Have a great Friday and an awesome weekend!

kxx

No comments: