Monday, April 9, 2007

Wow, 21 readers today and nothing new 'til now!


You like me, you really like me! And I like you too, my lovelies.

I had to work today while everyone else stayed home. It's Easter Monday and all government offices and schools are closed. It's so hard to leave while everyone is still in their pjs. And even harder to come home and they're still that way. Fine.

The girls at work were impressed that I had to set the clock to get to work on time. At 8:30. What can I say? My kids are fantastic. They get up and tiptoe around the house until we get out of bed. Of course it being Easter weekend and having a basket of chocolate each to chow on, this is how I woke up. With Henry hovering beside the bed as soon as he heard the clock:

Henry: Are you awake yet?
Me (from under the covers): Kinda. What's up?
Henry: Can I eat chocolate?
Me: Have you had breakfast?
Henry: No.
Me: Then no.
Henry: Okay.

Have I mentioned lately how obedient my kids are? He and his sibs could have polished off every last rabbit ear in the house and I wouldn't have known. But nope, they ask and even accept no for an answer. Amazing.

I don't want to brag too much but they were awesome at my sister-in-law's yesterday too. There's nothing more complimentary than having well-behaved kids in public. It sure makes you feel like a successful mum.

kxx