Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Apparently I'm a marvel

Not that any of you ever doubted that.

Anyway, the other day I was at my desk at work and someone declared "Lunch!". Well, being the diva that I am, and knowing we'd be going outside and seeing people, I quickly applied lipstick before I stood up.

I didn't hear the end of it. "How do you not smear it?" "How is that possible?" "I'd get it everywhere if I tried that!".... Really?

Look. I've owned these lips for nearly 40 years. I've been putting lipstick/Vaseline/chapstick on them for at least 30 of those years. I kinda know where they are. Don't you? This didn't seem like an amazing feat until I got tons of attention doing it. And I'm the worst person alive to give unnecessary attention to.

Well, gotta go to work. I'm bringing my darkest lipstick with me. I'll bet they're even more impressed with that one.

kxx

No comments: