Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm home again!


My boss said that there's a lull so we don't need 5 people in the room today. It sure beats when I first started and the bags were so plentiful that you couldn't see the colour of the carpet. You were literally walking on bags of clothes in order to cross the floor and they were piled so high that you couldn't see the person you were talking to. It was terrible. We were drowning in bags and the fact that they were mostly garbage bags made the place look like a dump. Supposedly this will happen again in about a month. Hey, at least I'll be working again.


So, on the agenda for today with be cookie baking, stuff on tape watching, dusting (which I haven't done since around Christmas) and the ever-present, never-ending laundry. If I can get all that done I may go on a bike-ride before the kids get home. I have to say that even though I'm not getting paid for this impromptu holiday, it's the best thing since sliced bread. And as much as I love this job, I'd chuck it in a second to go back to being a stay-at-home mum. Come on Lottario numbers....


kxx

No comments: