Friday, June 15, 2007

I've got an earworm.

I just learned this term a few months ago. Earworm. It's a song that gets stuck in your head in a nutty-making loop. Previously I had just gone by the unwieldy yet maddeningly clear "song that gets stuck in your head". And for this song, you know it's just the whistling part.

I found the video on YouTube and it's hilariously low-tech. It reminds me of those old Spiderman cartoons. I know nothing about this band, only that the song drives Scott round the bend (thus making it more satisfying when I'm whistling it) and that even though I've had that song drilling into my brain for nearly a week, I still like it. Go figure.

See you Monday. As usual the weekend is chock-a-block with activities (not the least of which includes the Diva's birthday party tomorrow and Father's Day Sunday). I'll give you an update on events.

kxx

No comments: