Wednesday, June 13, 2007

MySpace love story

I love MySpace. I'll always love MySpace.

Besides the unfortunate sexual predator thing, it's a wonderful place to be. And I'm not just saying that because I have 18 months worth of blogs here and the favourite photos that are here are safer than on my hard drive which has imploded on 2 occasions since signing up and sent everything I have into the cyber abyss.

Now I'm hearing a lot of stuff about this facebook thing. I just don't get it. People are so fickle. What ever happened to loyalty? MySpace has taken care of you for years and the minute someone younger, fitter and prettier comes along, MySpace is binned? How unfair.

Well fear not, MySpace. You little Karen is going nowhere. Even though I just signed up for facebook, it doesn't mean I don't love you anymore. It just means that I have an irrational need to see what everyone is bleating on about. That's all. Just research. I promise. My peeps are here, my blog is here, my photos are here. So just don't you worry, 'k? You're still tops in my book. And not the "face" kind...

kxx

No comments: