Thursday, August 9, 2007

Hm.

It's the last day of my 39th year and I can't think of a single thing I'd like to share with you all. Not a single word of wisdom, not one bon mot, nothing. You'd think I'd be full of interesting insights and advice, being on the cusp of middle age and all, but I've got nothing.

Am I burnt out? Am I depressed about my impending geriatricism? Nah, just can't think of anything. Really. I'm coming up cold blog-wise this morning. Still pleased to be turning 40 and still excited about my big day tomorrow and party on Saturday. I just can't think of anything wonderful to share with the class today.

Oooh. How about a Haiku? Those always make me laugh, no matter how awful. Let's see...

My last day at 39
Same as everyday
Having a ball's nothing new

Won't win any prizes but good enough for today. Have a good one. Tomorrow the sun will shine brighter and food will taste better for I will be foooortyyy (to be said with a booming voice. Why? because I said so and I'm older than you.)

kxx

No comments: