Thursday, August 30, 2007

I so don’t need this!

OMG, do I really need another addictive website in my life? Sigh. Well after being on here, Facebook and my 2 favourite bulletin boards, not to mention my "real" diary, I'm now addicted to thisisbyus. I've been busting a gut laughing at the posts (my fave so far is the Tempur-Pedic bed sex thing) and even posted some of my own favourite blogs on there (look for mamashake). Honestly, I can't see myself writing something fresh for it. Yet.

I don't need this in my life. I really don't. But go check it out. Find some posts that crack yourself up. I'll probably add a few fave posts everyday from what I think are pretty good blogs. Check it out and leave a comment (Scott gets his wish and I get money from it somehow but I'm not at all sure how it works). Oh, and be sure to tell me which blogs you'd like to see on there. Love you loads,

kxx

No comments: