Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ack! A new blog

I have to get the 2/3 of the kids ready to go and I have to get ready for a staff meeting. I also have yet to blog. I'm running a bit late this morning as you would imagine so a throway blog is in order. Sorry everyone.

Would You Rather

Would you rather have a terrible, rank smell in your nose constantly--or--Have your nose perpetually stuffed up?

Think about that smell. It could be like stinky cheese or really bad BO. Enough to make you nauseous. Eternally following you. What about having a stuffed nose? We've all had colds. You can't taste foods and you talk funny. Your head feels cloudy all the time.

So which would you rather?

I'm interested in this one. I've had both this week due to hay fever and I can't decide. Both sucked.

Gotta go,
kxx

No comments: