Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hi!

Feeling fine since everything's back to normal. Elliott's at school, Scott's at work, Audrey's having breakfast Henry's getting ready for school and I'm blogging. In the morning. All's right with the world.

And now that the universe is back in alignment, I have nothing of value to say. Isn't it always the case? It's just like when you see someone familiar in the street and you rack your brains trying to remember their name and you wake up in a cold sweat that night because you remembered the name at a most inappropriate hour. Now that I have your attention, I have nothing for you. Sorry.

Last night I went to a pub with my friend Paula. She was hosting a birthday party for her friend BL. At that party I was taught the concept of "Lesbian Time". Too funny. It's a little like dog years. See, if 2 girls are dating and after about a month a uhaul rolls up to one of the girls' apartment with the other girl's stuff, ready to move in, it's totally on the up-and-up. To us breeders it would be moving waaay to fast but to lesbians it's totally normal. From what I gathered. Anyway, we were having a big old laugh about it last night inserting different scenarios but I guess you had to be there.

So that's all I've got for you today. Nothing too grand. Have a terrific day and I'll jump start the old brain so we don't have to do this again. For another few weeks, anyway...

kxx

No comments: