Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I went to my secret best friend’s movie

Okay, you all know my obsession with Will Smith. To quickly refresh, I adore Will. Not in a sexual way at all but I know with all my heart that if he ever met me we'd hit it off and be fast friends. He and Jada and the kids would come over for BBQ and hot wings and we'd talk and laugh and I'd bring out a cake I made for the occasion. They'd love it and... where was I?

Oh yeah. I Am Legend. Awesome awesome movie. Will carries the whole thing by himself for the bulk of it. And he was wonderful to watch. Now, the zombies scared me so much that it actually wrecked the movie a bit for me but otherwise it was a "see this in the theatre" movie. I laughed, I cried, it had a good beat and I could dance to it. Even Scott liked it and he's picky. He likes nothing unless it's about a British/Canadian perspective of a true story of World War 2. So go see Uncle Will's movie. Did I mention I make my kids call him "Uncle Will"? Because that's how far gone I am.

kxx

No comments: