Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Poor Heath

Everyone's talking about it so I may as well add my $0.02.

So sad that he was only 28. A waste of an awesome talent and gorgeous looks. I hope like crazy it really wasn't an overdose. What a humiliating way to go. And with a little daughter too.

On a lighter note, he was the only blond on my list. You know, the list of guys that Scott gave me a free pass to have sex with if they ever showed up at my front door. So I guess I'm in the market for a replacement. Any ideas?

My favourite movie of Heath's was A Knight's Tale. I saw it twice in the theatre and every time it comes on tv. It wasn't for everyone but it sure was for me. Everytime I here "We Will Rock You" by Queen or "Golden Years" by Bowie I think of it. So much silly fun.

I guess that's life in the public eye.

kxx

No comments: