Friday, March 14, 2008

I’m fascinated by what’s happening with my blog this week

I’ve had more hits this week than I’ve ever had in my 2 years of blogging. I’m shocked. Why? My writing hasn’t gotten any better. It’s just as self-involved as ever. I’m still shocked that people are interested in what I have to say. You do know that I’m a middle aged, Black (well, Oreo, actually), happily married, suburban mother of 3, right? Oh my hell (to quote a phrase), how boring is that? What is the deal?

I’ve had 511 hits this week. Fifteen already this morning before I’ve even written anything. On the day I posted the photo of the High School Musical on Ice kids, at 11:30pm I had 115 hits. One hundred and fifteen. Holy crap. I usually average about 30 per day. Talk about pressure. I need to be on my best behaviour, kids. We have company. If you mystery blog readers don’t stop this, I’m going to think this blog will actually make me some money. Oooh... what if I can get a job writing? Can you imagine? Well, I won’t forget you little people who made me what I am today. Thanks, kids!

kxx

No comments: