Tuesday, March 18, 2008

In an effort to NOT blog about High School Musical, I give you... me.

As a customer service to some of my new readers, in an effort to fast-track the get to know me phase and being in a good mood today (the mumless fog has lifted) I thought I’d go back to what I do best. Talk about myself. And besides myself, these are other things that make me happy:

Quiet children
TV
Tasty food (savoury, spicy and salty... mmmm)
Baking
High School Musical 2 (okay, so I kinda lied... but this is not about HSM1. Ha.)
Shoes
Money
Jewellry
Movies
Summer
Pedicures
Word games
Downy
Dragonboating
The smell of rain
Figure skating
Falling alseep
Getting a compliment
Archie Comics Double Digests
Scott (it would be awful not to add him, eh... is it too late to say that these are in no particular order?)
Having warm feet and hands (which rarely happens outside of bed between September and May)
Plane trips
Accents (any)
A genuine smile
Tea
Douglas Coupland (jPod is absolutely fantastic)
Cats
My job

That’s it for now since I have to get ready for said job. Have yourselves a lovely day and we’ll talk again tomorrow. Love you lots.

kxx

No comments: