Monday, March 10, 2008

Oops!

Blogging from work again so sorry gang, no links or photos. Isn't it enough that I'm risking my lifestyle to do this for you?

Let me just tell you about the thing that made me laugh the most and hardest this weekend. The gang and I were watching Star Wars Episode ummm... you know the one where Annikin turns into Darth Vader (I can never remember which episode is which since I'm old and saw them as they were released). Anyway, 2/3 of the way through, a desperate, crying Amidala is asking Obi Wan "What do we do now!?"

I find it interesting about how a sense of humour is developed. Is it from the environment or a personal mental development? It's absolutely fascinating to me. Because in the heat of the excitement of this tense movie moment, the room was silent except for Henry answering Amidala's heartfelt, impassioned question with "I dunno, get a juice box or sumpthin?"

kxx

No comments: