Saturday, April 5, 2008

Look at me! I’m a Saturday night blog

Yes, I know I don’t blog on weekends but I feel like it. What else is there to do a 2:52am?

So here I am in London. Have I gone to even one museum? No. Have I done anything remotely touristy? No. Have I seen even one sight? Nope? What have I done, you ask? I’ve gone shopping, gone to a fashion show, watched High School Musical (both 1 & 2) and done the Electric Slide to the song "Candy" at a friend’s 30th birthday party. And I’m having the time of my life.

Kathy, Francis and Kristina have been amazing hosts. They’ve catered to my every whim and driven me all over hell’s half acre. And let me tell you, this city is like a rabbit warren and we take our lives into our hands driving these crazy streets. This morning Kristina and I did a puppet show then watched HSM. The only thing that could have made it better is if my family could be here too. I’m actually quite surprised at how much I miss them.

So tomorrow is another day I’m hoping for more of the same... hanging out, talking and just enjoying each other’s company without the stress of "having to do something". I really am having a ball.

kxx

No comments: