Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Okay my lovelies, here’s how this is going to work...

I’m leaving for Merry Olde in a matter of hours. I’m ecstatic, thrilled and excited to see my friend Kathy for the first time in 2.5 years but, bizarrely, you all are on my mind. How will I take care of your Karenworld needs while I’m away?

Kathy has generously let me use her computer from time to time but let’s be honest, here, I don’t want to take up my valuable vacation time, her internet time and, frankly, my shopping time. Did you know it takes at least 30 minutes a day to come up with something clever for you all and a little more if I include hilarious links and photographs. So I’ve been thinking of ideas.

I’m going to pre-write some blogs and post them on different days. So if verb tenses and relevance is a little wonky, or if I seem a little impersonal, that’s why. For a week I’m likely not to have links or photos. Hey, you’ll get a blog, right? They’ll also likely be very short. And, they’ll be posted at bizarre times of the day. I won’t be able to co-ordinate the time difference. I’ll just sit and type whenever I can so don’t email me any "where’s your blog today" nasty-grams. I’m doing the best I can. I may even do a Karenworld greatest hits where I’ll post past blogs that made me laugh. Although I find myself to be funny, I rarely make myself laugh out loud. You may see what did.

So I’ll be back on Wednesday afternoon next week. Hope you all enjoy yourself as much as I’m definitely going to. See you when I get back!

kxx

No comments: