Wednesday, June 4, 2008

An experiment

I want to try something if you'll indulge me. I notice when I talk about American Idol or some such trifling nonsense, I get tons of hits on here. On average, I will get about 30 hits a day but on those special pop culture extravaganzas, I'll get up to 100. My blog is probably acessible through some kiddie search engine that brings unsuspecting pop tarts to my evil lair. Mwahahahaha. So I'd like to try something. Ready?

Lindsay Lohan, Pete Wentz, Ashlee Simpson, Perez Hilton, Bo Diddley, Miley Cyrus, The Jonas Brothers, High School Musical, Hannah Montana, Britney Spears, Nick Hogan, Kim Kardassian, Kelsey Grammer, Tatum O'Neal, Clay Aiken, Zac Efron (just because I like him... he's got nothing going on right now), Sex and the City, Detroit Red Wings, Yves St. Laurent, Gina Gershon, Indiana Jones... that should do it.

Right now I have 6 hits. I'll let you know how many more I get before I go to bed.

Happy Hump Day.

kxx

No comments: