Friday, October 3, 2008

Finally, a good Friday!

I'm off work today and so are the kids. We may go see Igor. Or I may just stay in my jammies all day. I haven't decided.

Tomorrow I have my dragonboat banquet and Sunday I have nothing planned. I'm delighted. My manager Nicole (who I'm really warming up to and would like us to be closer friends) may come over Sunday and we'll bake pies. That's my kind of playdate.

In the meantime, let's be girls together, shall we? Tell me... what's in your purse? Go get it, dump it out and tell me. I'll go first:

*cell phone
*2 packs of gum
*iPod nano and earbuds (which don't stay in my ears... future blog rant pending)
*wallet
*charge cords (for cell and nano)
*hand lotion
*kleenex pack
*$53 dentist bill
*dental floss (remember when they gave you lollipops?)
*lip gloss
*pen
*blotting papers (for my greasy nose)
*hoodia pills in an asprin bottle
*a bunch of those courtesy/membership cards wrapped in a broccoli rubberband

All in one of those novelty zipper bags. I'm a sucker for a funky accessory.

kxx

No comments: