Tuesday, October 28, 2008

High School Musical mania


I promise not to go as nuts as I did with Dr. horrible last week. But I just have to mention that I saw High School Musical 3 twice over the weekend. Umm... on the same day.

I'm under no illusions that this movie is good. In fact, it's pretty predictable and even a little silly. But it's my favourite of the 3 movies. The music is awesome, the dancing is amazing and my cheeks are sore from smiling for 4 hours straight. I think Audrey liked it but she was just my pint sized excuse to see Zac Efron with his shirt off. Remind me to thank baby Jesus for sculpting that boy. He is fiiiiiiine.

So let me re-iterate. No Oscars, great dancing, me likee. A lot.

This child is almost too pretty to be a boy, isn't he? Hell, this lust is so wrong. Almost like falling deeply in love with a gay guy. Yikes.

kxx

1 comment:

Leslie said...

LOL nothing wrong with admiring a fine specimen :)