Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm not the brightest light on the Christmas tree

So it's not often I talk about politics or current events. But I have to mention this US bailout/recession thing. Of course in how it relates to me. Because everyone and everything relates to me in some way.

Thankfully we live here in Canada where our economy, while weakening, is still alright. But the nonsense going on down south has people worried. Mostly because we're so tied both economically and geographically to the states.

It's like we're siamese twins. It's utterly impossible for you to ignore your twin having sex. You can't have loud enough headphones. Your book can't be that interesting. There is no movie engrossing enough. You just can't ignore what's going on inches away from you. It's like that.

America is having problems but we're all getting fucked.

kxx

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I think that is ONE brilliant comment Karen! YGG! AKA "how do you think we feel about it :("