Thursday, October 9, 2008

Things that make me roll my eyes

-radio stations that talk too much
-panty lines
-people who go outside dressed like they're on their way to bed
-America's Got Talent (do they?)
-my talkative neighbour (she always makes me late)
-my wardrobe
-The way Americans treat Canada... sometimes as a satellite state, sometimes as a faraway foreign country. Make up your minds. All I want is How I Met Your Mother on iTunes for God's sake.
-wine
-women with washboard abs
-my ridiculous dream life. Last night I was trying to get intimate with a guy in a wheelchair so I was faking being a paraplegic. It was just like a stupid sitcom. Sigh.



kxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wine makes you roll your eyes...oy.

Karen Kaye said...

Yeah... it makes me feel like I'm not smart enough to drink it LOL! And it tastes yucky to me. Give me a martini anyday!

Anonymous said...

Oh my...well, we will have to have a lesson in the fact that cheap chardonnay from Austrailia all tastes the same and after 2 glasses you don't care. I suggest buying anything with an animal on the label. ;)