Monday, October 27, 2008

Whatever would I do with a penis?

I heard there was a study done and they asked a bunch a women what the first thing they'd do with a penis. The overwhelming consensus was that they'd pee standing up. Shocking!


I thought that women would state all kinds of sex-related depravities from playing pocket pool all day to actually having sex to see what it feels like. But nope.


And frankly, peeing is where my head (pun intended) went too. Imagine the freedom. Although in the spirit of compete discloure, I already know how to lift and separate my junk to pee like a guy, I still am fascinated by their ability to just whip it out and go.


So, the long and the short of it (again, pun intended) is, I'd go for the peeing standing up option too. Lemming.


kxx

1 comment:

Leslie said...

:lemming: thats priceless Karen... reminds me of a certain chat board :) LOL