Friday, November 21, 2008

Ever wonder why this blog is called Kaye Way?


Well, as you all know I'm pretty self involved. You may not have noticed since I hide it pretty well. Anyhoo, as part of that particular character flaw, I like things around me that have my name and or initials on it. My own body included: all of my 4 tattoos have something to do with me personally.

My blog on Myspace was called Karenworld. Because it's my world and you all live in it. When I moved here to Blogger, I didn't want to bring over the name so I wracked my tiny brain trying to come up with something clever. I thought of my last name and it came to me. Remember those cheesy old jackets from the 80's? Everyone had a K-Way. Mine was red. So I thought I'd be slick, change the name around and voila! The Kaye Way was born. Please enjoy your stay. And remember to keep you hands and feet inside the vehicle.

kxx

No comments: