Monday, November 10, 2008

Mamapalooza!


How much fun did we have? The six of us got along famously. We had Indian and Chinese food, shopped, drank an awful lot and even fit in a swim. We laughed and laughed. The only thing I'm disappointed about is that we didn't get to play cards. I so wanted to play Asshole. I haven't had enough adults in the same room to play in years and years.

But that was a small fly in the ointment of fun. We had such a ball. I'll definitely set it up again next year. The number of girls was perfect (we could all sleep in the same suite) so next time I'll send out the invites and the first 6 girls that pay are in for Mamapalooza 2009.

After this year I'm sure lots of mums will be clamouring to get on the bandwagon of fun. Funwagon? Who'd have thunk passing out sitting up bolt upright on a pullout couch would have been such a charge?

kxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been smiling all day thinking of all the fun things we laughed about...I LOVED the weekend...everyone needs a Karen to organize a Mumapoalooza!