Friday, December 5, 2008

Come on everybody! It's a bread tag party!


Ummm, yeah. Actually not so much.

It's actually a quite boring blog about the reasons behind my saving of the insidious bread tag. And here it is. I got none. So why do I save them? I don't know.



Well, that's not entirely true. I save them because my mother did. Why did she save them? I don't want to be repetitive but again... I don't know.



All I do know is that I often have hundreds maybe even thousands before I finally throw them out. I have to change containers to bigger and bigger ones until finally I realise I don't re-use them for any damn thing and finally toss them. It a bizarre compulsion. Right now I have a little bathroom cup on the counter that's rapidly filling up. If anyone can think of a use for these little plastic irritants, send me a message. Daycares don't want them, charities don't have a use for them... I need help!




kxx

1 comment:

BigSugar said...

Oh Google is a wonderful toy! Try it...

How about Scaly Fish?
Scaley Fish Craft
Donna tells us how to make a fish with bread tag scales.

Materials Needed:

* Heavy Paper or Cardboard
* Bread Tags
* Glue

Instructions:
Cut a fish shape from heavy paper or cardboard. Have the children cover the shape generously with glue, then add the bread tags all over for the scales.

And this is way too much info:
http://www.geocities.com/transactoid/tags.html