Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One of my favourite kitchen tools sucks

I say one because you all know that my very favourite kitchen tool is Terra. If you don't know who that is (where have you been?), use the search tool above (isn't Blogger cool?). Put in "Terra". There are lots of photos (those links actually work) and one of my faves is of me kissing her. Anyway, this isn't about her, it's about another one of my kitchen tools.


I have these 2 weird little knives. I have no idea when I got them. They could have been leftovers from Scott's previous live-in girlfriend Darlene's kitchen. She took everything but a couple of eggs (remind me to tell you that story) but left those 2 babies behind. They have yellow handles and are terrible for spreading anything. In fact they're pretty crappy at doing everything except cutting cheese and peeling potatoes That's it. I've bought many potato peelers and many cheese slicers but I always go back to these crappy little knives. They're old and I love them to bits. A lot like Scott.


Okay, I had to put that in. How could I let the opportunity pass? You know I don't really mean it.


kxx

2 comments:

Karen Kaye said...

test

Karen Kaye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.