Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Saw this on Facebook and couldn't resist...


TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now:

1. Give me all your money
2. What's heaven like?
3. You'll be okay
4. Come on over
5. We won how much?
6. I'll have the salmon, please
7. Thanks
8. How much for the Louboutins?
9. Things work out the way they're supposed to
10. Happy New Year, mummy!

--------------------------------------------------------------
NINE things about yourself:
1. I love to bake
2. I love to write
3. I want to be rich and famous
4. I'm always hungry
5. I think I'm clever
6. I have slightly elevated blood pressure
7. I want to grow up to be a housewife
8. I adore dragonboating
9. I love popular culture and celebrity

------------------------------------------------------------

EIGHT ways to win your heart:
1. have a great smile
2. have nice calves
3. be hot (what can I say? I'm shallow)
4. be funny
5. be outgoing
6. be rich
7. be responsible
8. be fit
-----------------------------------------

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
1. My family & friends
2. money
3. designer shoes
4. cooking/baking
5. dragonboating
6. tattoos
7. shopping

-----------------------------------------

SIX things you do before you fall asleep:
1. kiss Scott
2. punch my pillow into a roll
3. write in my journal
4. read my Archie comics digest
5. tuck my feet inbetween my mattress and footboard
6. put the duvet over my head leaving a small hole for breathing

-------------------------------------------

FIVE people you can't live without.
1. Scott
2. Elliott
3. Audrey
4. Henry
5. I'm throwing myself in here.

----------------------------------------------

FOUR things you're wearing right now.
1. black yoga pants
2. white tank
3. black hoodie
4. slippers (Padraigs... the best slippers EVER)

-------------------------------------------------
THREE songs that fit your life perfectly.
1. Happy by Legacy of Sound
2. Let the Music Play by Shannon
3. Aint Nothing Going On But The Rent by Gwen Guthrie
(Youtube these... you'll have a ball!)

---------------------------------------------------

TWO things you want to do before you die:
1. Write a book
2. Act again

---------------------------------------------------

ONE confession:
1. No matter how happy my family makes me, I know NPH will only make me that much more happy.

kxx

No comments: