Monday, January 12, 2009

Thanks Mike!

I have to say that the boy (my brother) gives the best gifts ever. He has an incredible way of spending very little money on something he knows will bring immense joy. Very unique for a man.

I'll skim over the time he bought my kids those "Robots" stomp around boots. I'll never forgive him for that one. The singlemost irritating gift humanly possible. He did that on purpose to drive me nuts, I know it. Funniest gift? When I got married he gave me a lovely wrapped box the size of a brick. It weighed about 100 pounds. Seriously. When I got it unwrapped I saw that it was a bunch of rolled up nickels. $100 worth. He later told me that he'd wanted to give them to me loose. The boy is evil. He once gave a girlfriend a cow's heart for Valentine's Day. Ugh.

Anyway, this is what I got from him this year. Say what you want about the guy but he sure knows his intended victims. The Year Without a Santa Claus is my favourite Rankin-Bass joint.

kxx


No comments: