Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Final Haiku Movie Review


Slumdog Millionaire

Poor boy has answers
But his sad life gave him smarts
I LOVED this movie.


You know Bollywood totally rocks for me. I've been watching the movies for years. I recognised the actors who played the cop and the game show host. All it needed were a few more musical numbers and it would have been perfect. Okay I jest. When they break out those dance movies that bizarrely take place on a snowcapped Swiss mountainside after just being in a Mumbai slum you have to wonder. When I watch the movies on Sunday afternoons I usually take those times to stretch or make a chai. Some of these movies can be over 3 hours long. If you sit on the couch and watch steadily you could get blood clots in your legs. You think I'm being funny...


My favourite actors are Shah Rukh Khan and Arjun Rampal. Oh, how can I forget Salman Khan? Did you know I plucked those names out of my head? Told you I know my Bollywood. Favourite movie of all time (even more than this one)? Devdas, starring Sha Rukh Khan. Holy crap, I cried for days after that one. Check it out at Blockbuster. Hee. It won't be there. That's the joke.


kxx

No comments: