Thursday, March 5, 2009

Batman jokes...




I pissed myself laughing at this first one...




Three women -- one engaged, one married and one a mistress --- are chatting about their relationships and decided to amaze their men. All three buy black leather bras " stiletto heels, and masks for their eyes. After a few days, they meet over lunch to compare notes.

The engaged women says:
The other night when my boyfriend came over, he found me in the black leather bodice, tall stilettos, and a mask. He said, "you are the woman of my life. I love you". Then we made love all night long.

The mistress says:
I met my lover at his office and I was wearing the leather bodice, heels, mask over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat, he didn't say a word -- but we had wild sex all night.

The married woman says:
I sent the kids to my mother's house all excited about having alone time with my husband. Had the lights dim, candles going, I was wearing the leather bodice, black stockings, stilettos heels and a mask over my eyes.


As soon as he came to the door and saw me and said,"What's for dinner, BATMAN?




*************************




Batman and Robin are camping in the desert, set up their tent and are asleep. Some hours later, Batman wakes his faithful friend. "Robin, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

Robin replies, " I see millions of stars."

"What does that tell you?" asks Batman.

Robin ponders for a minute.

"Astronomically speaking, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Chronologically, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, it's evident the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you, Batman?"

"Robin, you idiot, someone has stolen our tent."
kxx


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any other jokes? the second was funnier than the first.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, that was me who wrote two minutes ago. i wasn't calling you an idiot in a bad way, but in a good way. you understand.

Karen Kaye said...

Whew! I was about to take that the comment wrong way LOL!

k

Anonymous said...

j k u r a idiot

Anonymous said...

Don't you think the headline rather gives away the punchline to the first joke?

Anonymous said...

Why did Batman go back to the Bat Cave?

He had to use the BatRoom.

What do you get when you run the batmobile over with a steam roller?

Flatman and Ribbon

jokesfb said...

VERY FUNNY JOKES