Monday, April 6, 2009

Glug


You know how you're supposed to drink 2l of water per day? Well I tried and it's impossible.


I drink almost 1L per day and I find just that extremely difficult. I've tried every trick in the book. Fizzy water, flavoured water, water with limes/lemons/cucumbers/watermelons floating in it but it's still hard to choke down. Not even ice water works for me. In fact I hate ice water. But I've recently found the trickthat works for me. . The way I can get my 1 l of water. I drink it hot. I used to drink it lukewarm (room temp) but I've moved on to the hottest water the tap can provide. My water jug is empty before 2pm. And if I let it sit too long it's still at a quite desireble room temperature. Now if I could only stop peeing every 20 minutes.


kxx

No comments: