Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Henry makes me laugh every day


The other night we were watching Aliens and Henry made us all crack up. Here's the exchange:

All of us are lounging on the couch and Henry sees Ripley on the screen.

Henry: That lady has sperm.
All of us: WHAT?!
Henry: That lady has a sperm.
Scott: How do you figure?
Henry: Because her hair is all curly.
Scott: You mean she has a PERM.
We all fall around the livingroom laughing our asses off.
Henry: What?

That kid makes me laugh 'til my stomach hurts on a daily basis.

kxx



1 comment:

Angie said...

Hahahaha!!! Oh kids... that's too cute. I once watched a Discovery channel thing about octopuses (octopi?) and I asked my mom why he had so many testicles. She was like "tentacles, sweety." I was 4 and I still haven't lived it down.

And so weird you posted about the movie ALIEN, we have ALIEN trivia coming up at 6pm today!