Monday, August 10, 2009

Today is MY birthday

And while it is too early to let you know what booty I raked in from the family, I can tell you that a drinks/movie night that I tried to set up for Saturday was woefully under-attended. I had a good time nonetheless. Always do. But despite the small crowd, I had an awesome time with the girls that did come and the movie was cute. The Bellinis, however, were stellar. I'll just chalk up the low attendance to short notice and not to the sad fact that I sometimes feel like even though I have over 250 virtual "friends", I have no real friends. Nope, I'm not going there.

Okay, so I'm feeling maudlin on my special day. Hm. Time for a song. Here's another tune I prefer to the regular birthday dirge usually sung when the cake comes out.





Happy birthday to meeeeeeee!

kxx

1 comment:

sami said...

happy belated birthday :)