Friday, October 23, 2009

10 song ipod challenge!


In other words, I have nothing interesting to talk about today. So here are the first 10 songs that pop up on my ipod when I press shuffle:

  1. Such a Little Thing Makes Such a Big Difference by Morissey
  2. Free to Decide by The Cranberries
  3. Nothing to Worry About by Peter, Bjorn and John
  4. Maureen's Theme by Brendan Nolan (he's a friend of mine!)
  5. Mo Money Mo Problems Notorious BIG
  6. Iron Lion Zion by Bob Marley
  7. Fix You by Coldplay
  8. Potnas by Will Smith (the kids are to call him "Uncle Will" for neurotic reasons completely my own
  9. Ring The Alarm by Keshia Chante
  10. Wait A Minute by The Pussycat Dolls
Yeah, that's another weird little mix. That's why you love me, right? Guys? Hellooooo....?

kxx

No comments: