Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hello? Helllooo...??

Okay, peeps, here's the deal. I need to know how many people read this blog on a daily basis. My lame guesses of between 20 and 60 just aren't cutting it for me anymore. So here's what to do...

  • If you are reading this on facebook, just hit "comment" and put the word "hi" in the box. If that's too much, just click "like".
  • If you are reading this through blogger, click the "I read Karen's blog today".
  • If you got here through twitter, you were led to blogger so do your thing above.
So please co-operate today. Seriously. Can you do this one little thing for me, for the love of God? This one tiny favour? I'd just like one day where I know exactly how many people read this thing. I mean, I write one of these every day so the least you can do is tick a box, right? It'll help me feel less guilty when I take a well-deserved break from this infernal blog. Okay, I said that but I didn't mean it. I don't think I'll ever stop blogging. And for that I am truly sorry.

kxx

No comments: