Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to my bessie mate!

She's awesome, she's funny and she lives across the ocean, sheeeeee's Kathy! She's the only person I can talk to for 90 minutes and not wish for the time back. She's got a 10 year old daughter who's so smart and responsible, I'd hire her to babysit my 3 kids. She's married to my convoluted cousin (convoluted in that I can never remember exactly how he's my cousin) so she's family.

I love her like the sister I never had. She has a sister so I don't know how that works for her but nevertheless, she's my bestest friend and I miss her every day.

She'd kill me if I revealed how old she is today but I think I can get away with mentioning that she's 39 plus tax.

So, Happy Birthday my friend. You are special and lovely and I hope you get big and fat. You know what I mean. I love you!

kxx


No comments: