Thursday, December 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday, we love you...
Happy Birthday
And may all your dreams come true...
When you blow out the candles,
One light stays aglow,
It's the lovelight in your eyes
Where're you go!

Now isn't that nicer than the regular birthday dirge? I'm delighted that my "baby" brother turns 40 today. We're so close that when I got married I didn't want a maid of honour... I wanted him to be my best man. Of course he was pissed he had to hold my bouquet throughout the ceremony. It didn't quite go with his full dress military uniform. Oh well!

Happy Birthday Mikey! I love you so so much.

BTW, the photo above is not my brother Mikey. It's Errol Flynn. Michael is his middle name. First name: Errol, after my dad. So in school a lot of people called him "Flynn" at least until nobody remembered who Errol Flynn was LOL!

kxx
(I found a sample of that birthday song on iTunes if you want to hear a bit of it. Just put "Birthday Waltz in the search box and click on the one by Sharon, Lois & Bram)

No comments: