Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Last night I had a vivid dream


When I dream it's rarely as clear as this was. I looked in a mirror and saw that I was Queen Elizabeth. What I noticed most was that I was wearing one of those gold, red and ermine crowns. When I woke up I couldn't shake the image. I looked it up online and this is what I found:

Crown

To see a crown in your dream, symbolizes success and prominence.

To dream that you are wearing a crown, suggests that you are in a position of power. Alternatively, you may be basking in your own achievements.


How cool is that? The basking part not so much the power thing. I love that my brain went there after getting this new job offer and crowing long and hard about it. Now I wonder what the part where I was in the House Of Commons watching Stephen Harper having a wadded newspaper-ball fight with the other MPs means?

kxx

P.S: In case you missed it, I turned the job down, by the way. December is for families not working my ass off the whole time they're off school for barely minimum wage. This one came along quickly and so will another one. Besides, I'm powerful now. Mwahahaha and all that.

No comments: